A lover

No comments


I want a lover who’s not afraid to play with fire 
and not ashamed to cry when he gets burned

I want a lover who will hug me, when I hate everything 
and hold me tight when I just want to run away, 
but doesn’t touch me, when I don’t want him to.

I want a lover who will kiss me, even though bad words came out of my mouth 
and who will say even worse words to me back, when my lips touch his body.

I want a lover who spills his heart and cleans up afterwards, 
someone who’d swim through the sea for me 
and cries a river if I’ll ever leave him,

I want a lover who knows his fate and but questions his destiny, 
someone who reads my words, but write’s his own life

I want a lover who is not afraid of trouble or hard times, 
but who appreciates stay-at-home-days and pizza in bed.

I want a lover who is not embarrassed to kiss a guy 
but admits that the only person he wants to kiss is me.

I want a lover who knows how to survive, but wouldn’t do it at all costs, 
someone who knows what he wants and how to get it, but is still open for everything

I want a lover who is everything at once when I’m a blank page 
and who’s nothing at all, when I’m an exploding firework.

I want a lover who’s not afraid of me 
but knows that I don’t need protection, 
who’s secretly  a bit scared of what I’ll come up with next time 
and who knows deep in his heart, that I sometimes need someone to take care of me.

I want a lover who knows where to touch me lightly and when to be rough, 
a man who speaks his mind whenever he feels like it, 
who’s so comfortable around me, that we can have farting competitions 
and who’s not gonna be angry, when I win.


I want a lover who goes straight to hell with me once we died, 
because living with him was heaven on earth

No comments :

Post a Comment