friends and ships

No comments


I gained a lot of friends this year

"You’re really funny"
"I like the things you write"
"You have such a unique way to see things"
"You’re really empathetic, thanks for listening"
"I love your sarcasm"
"I think you’re pretty"
"You’re hot as fuck"
"Your eyes are beautiful"
"I’m in love with your butt"
"I enjoy kissing you"
"I like the way you feel"
"I love your taste"
"You’re great and everything, 
but there’s this other girl…
let’s just be friends"




Friendship with beneftis

Friendship with heartbreak, 
with stress, pain, jealousy and confusion, 

friendship with commitment-issues, 
with fear, uncertainty and laziness, 
friendship with a lot of work and no benefits at all.

heartbreak with benefits, 
Hate with benefits, 
loneliness with benefits, 

getting over someone with benefits, 
bullshit with benefits, nothing at all with benefits,



Heartbreak with extra heartbreak,
take-away please.

No comments :

Post a Comment