Dialogue that will never happen

No comments



Q1: Is it me or is it you?

A1: I don’t know. I know, that I don’t know a lot, but I’m actually not sure. Maybe it’s not the right time in my life. Maybe everything would be different if we met a few months ago or in a few years.
Maybe it’s you.  Maybe you want something I cant offer you. Maybe I want something that you cant give me. Maybe it’s me. Maybe I need someone else.  Someone who makes me feel different. About myself, about life. Maybe you need someone who makes you feel better. Maybe you need someone who feels about you the way you feel about them. Maybe I need someone like that.

(R1: We could try. Maybe we’re not that different in our needs and abilities. Maybe we’re both not that easy to handle, but we could just give it a chance.)


EDIT: actual answer: it's not you...well, maybe a little bit. but i can't put my finger on it. I don't know.

Q2: You could have had everything. Friendship, casual sex, the whole happily-ever-after-relationship-thing. Why isn’t anything of that right for you?

A2: Again…I don’t know. I could never just like you platonically, but at the same time I know that a relationship won’t work out. You deserve more… and I deserve less…drama.  And just sex would break your heart.

(R2: I could love you platonically or just like you as a boyfriend. We could open our pants or just our hearts.We could have had it all and now we’re just nothing.)

actual anwer: none of that appeals to my.and i don't think you would enjoy any of that...don't know.

Q3: What are you so scared of?

A3: I’m not sure…I don’t know…Maybe I don’t even want to know…I guess I’m scared of hurting you. Of doing something or wanting something and then changing my mind. About being impulsive and unreliable and shit. Maybe I’m scared of ruining what we have….had…
Maybe I’m scared of getting hurt…again. Maybe I’m scared of opening up and getting fucked in the head again. Maybe I’m scared of not even being able to open up anymore because I’m already so fucked up.
Maybe reality can never be as good as the things are in our imagination.


(R3: You know what – I’m scared. I’m so fucking scared. For both of us. Mostly for my sanity. I’m so scared of getting hurt, it drives me insane. But you know what else? I’m more in love with you than I am in fear.)

actual answer: the best question. you won't ever get a good answer for that. all i know is that i'm not scared of you hurting me.that's at least part of my answer.

No comments :

Post a Comment