Open your mouth but don’t swallow - The Importance of communication in relationships

No comments


Prolog:
Use your mouth to communicate. Don’t swallow your problems and fears.
Mention the things, that are important to you and explain your concerns.

Chapter 1
the worst thing you can do to me, is pretend I don’t exist

Why do you ignore my calls?



Do you still care about me?



Why did you stop texting me?


I’m busy

Chapter 2
the worst thing you can so, is not yelling or arguing, but stop giving a shit


Do you still like me?



What does this mean?



Is this something…or?


Idk

Chapter 3
The worst thing you can do, is treating me like nothing happened


Are you mad at me?



Have I done something?



Is something wrong with me?


Nothing.it’s fine.


Have you given up on me?



Is…this it?




Who’s number is this?

The worst sound is silence.



Epilogue:

Please try to say what exactly you want and don’t be afraid to say stop, when you don’t don’t want it.
Be polite and respectful and always say what’s bothering you and how you feel – don’t leave the other person guessing or expect them to read your mind.
Don’t toy with people’s emotion, don’t use them, betray them or abuse them.
Always be honest and end things properly, if it doesn’t feel right anymore.
Don’t be that asshole.

No comments :

Post a Comment